|Small Construction Site|
A Sheep Pen is a building used for the storage and care of sheep. Sheep living in a pen will reproduce as long as there is at least one male and one female present. They will consume onions and produce dung.
Slaughtering attempts on sheep in a pen are always successful. Some players build a pen with no intent to hold sheep long-term, but merely as a place to slaughter sheep picked up in the wild.
In previous tales, a contagious disease affecting sheep called Pox caused sheep to die. Animal Husbandry 2 allowed the development of a cure, Sheep Supplement, which is made in a Kitchen.
This building becomes available after you have learned the Animal Husbandry tech. Requires Animal Husbandry 0 (Skill).
- 100 Boards
- 1200 Bricks
- 60 Dried Flax
Built in a Small Construction Site on Grass. Size 29x48.
In previous tales there was a cosmetic bricks variant skin available for purchase with perk points.
- A living and breeding space for male and female Sheep.
- Allows guaranteed slaughter of a sheep, to produce 2 Leather, 6 Mutton, 10 Oil, and 1 Wool.
- Sheep in a pen produce Dung.
- Sheep require Sheep Food to eat. They will eventually die if not fed.
- Load Onions into the pen to convert it to Sheep Food.
- Sheep will not breed if there are 10 or more sheep in the pen.
- Can be sheared for wool.
Public Sheep Pens
There are public pens available in some regions for the slaughtering of sheep by travelers or by those without sheep pens. Please see the Public Sheep Pens page for more information.