From A Wiki in the Desert
|13 x 12|
This building becomes available after you have learned the Papyrus Paper Fabrication tech.
- 40 Cut Stone
- 1 Pinch Roller
- 4 Iron Medium Gear
- 200 Oil
Built in a Compound. Uses 12x13 cells.
- Line the press with 4 Linen or 10 Rabbit Pelts
- When lined with Linen, use 4 Papyrus to create 2 Papyrus Paper. Making papy paper takes 60 seconds each run.
- Create 4 Papyrus Paper (2 batches) then replace the Wet Linen with dry Linen.
- Dry the Wet Linen in a Flax Hammock or Drying Rack. Drying takes 4 minutes (1 min each) in the Flax Hammock, take 15 minutes in the Drying Rack.
- When lined with ten Rabbit Pelts, dries one Wet Paper into Wood Paper. Takes 90 seconds.
- After making six paper, the wet rabbit pelts need to be removed and dried on a Flax Hammock or Drying Rack