|9 x 7|
- 1000 Firebricks
- 4 Serpentine Marble
- 50 Cut Stone
- 10 Sun Steel Sheeting - Insulative, Stainless
Built in a Compound. Uses 7x9 cells.
- Turn up to 30 Wet Clay Bricks into Clay Bricks.
- Turn up to 30 Wet Firebricks into Firebricks.
- Turn up to 30 Wet Clay Mortar into 30 Clay Mortars.
- Turn up to 30 Wet Clay Jugs into 30 Jugs.
Note: You can mix resources in the kiln (e.g. 6 wet jugs and 6 wet firebricks) up to the maximum capacity of 30 items.
Each of these uses requires 8 Wood, and takes 2 teppyminutes.
The Reinforced Kiln has a larger capacity than its younger (and much cheaper) cousin the True Kiln, but takes the same amount of wood to fire.
Reinforced Kilns seem to indicate that they "will survive 1000 firings", but it's unknown yet whether that number ever actually decrements. (No Reinforced Kilns are confirmed to have crumbled in T4.)